It’s Spring Cleaning time! CoolStuffCafe was on San Diego Living today sharing some cool tips on Green Cleaning.
We love a clean and organized home and spring cleaning gives you the opportunity to start fresh. We shared some of our secrets to do just that without a ton of chemicals.
A lot of people swear by the homemade cleaning products. In honesty, we are super busy and want something ready and convenient. We also don’t like the scents a lot of homemade products leave in our home. Fortunately, there are a lot of Green cleaning products in the market today. The key is finding the ones that work…those that have tried to go green know that this is easier said than done. Many products just don’t do the job. Here is a list of products that we have tested and love.
1. Shaklee Basic H2
2. Shaklee Nature Bright Laundry Booster and Stain Remover – for whitening tubs, etc.
3. Your favorite anti-bacterial dish washing liquid mixed with water in a spray bottle.
4. Method products – specifically the laundry detergent, foaming hand soap, wood cleaner.
5. Forever New Co – Detergent for fine washables
6. Oreck Magnesium Vacuum and handheld
If you are not able to access the video below, please use this link: http://coolstuffcafe.com/2013/03/green-spring-cleaning-san-diego-living/